xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

What other forums/discussion groups (tattoo-related or otherwise) are you part of?

And how do they compare to this one? (in terms of traffic, users, interesting stuff, etc.)

Just curious… as for me i only visit this one and Azbilliards (big pool fan)…

Peace.

Xander

Amok
Participant
@amok

thailadyboys has a sweet forum! oh i mean, just this one

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I actually am only registered to this one and want go looking for another one as i have got friendly with most of the regulars on here.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

forums.comicbookresources.com – What can I say? I’m a nerd.
harmony-central.com – I’m also a drummer. Haven’t used this one in FOREVER.

I think that’s it.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I am a member of 2 other tattoo forums and a couple of handgun related forums where I don’t really post much.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

I’m a member of a couple tattoo forums. I joined those before I found this fantastic forum! Those other forums are not active and I rarely check them anymore. I am also a member of the Queenonline forums as I am a huge Queen & Freddie Mercury fan, hence the Freddie tattoo. I also visit a runner’s forum occasionally. I am also on deviant art, but that’s not really a forum, but I have made some real friends there. I spend most of my time here, at queenonline and deviant art. I have made real friends on this forum and am on here everyday. There aren’t any tattoo forums better than this one. Love this forum!:)

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I just search tattoo forum and this one came up so here I am haha

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Parademic;94438 wrote:
I just search tattoo forum and this one came up so here I am haha

Same as me

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
Wardy;94500 wrote:
Same as me

oh drat… so it’s google’s fault then! hehe ๐Ÿ˜€

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
xanderx;94501 wrote:
oh drat… so it’s google’s fault then! hehe ๐Ÿ˜€

Indeed my friend, Indeed! It’s sort of a addiction as well, i can’t go one day without coming on here.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.