Kaleoz
Participant
@kaleoz

I’m in Australia, and unlike you lucky Americans, we cannot purchase Bactine. We use it during tattooing because of the numbing effects of this amazing product. There is no other product in Australia that has the 2.5% lidocaine properties that take the edge off longer sessions. It’s also an antiseptic and completely safe to give your client a few sprays. I’ve used it on myself and it does help.

I was wondering if someone could tell me how much you pay in the states for a 5oz bottle spray of Bactine, and maybe ship it to Australia. A lot of tattooists here would be interested in purchasing if the price is right.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Yeah a lot of artists here use it as well. I also keep a bottle at home. 🙂

http://www.amazon.com/Bactine-Original-First-5-Ounce-Bottles/dp/B001G7QGHW

Amazon ships internationally.

Kaleoz
Participant
@kaleoz

I’ve tried this already and having issues with them sending to my address. Not sure why… Its frustrating.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Amazon will deliver anywhere and don’t even require that your shipping address be listed with your bank/credit card company.

Kaleoz
Participant
@kaleoz

They won’t allow bactine to shipped to Australia thru Amazon. I can do it thru ebay, but I was looking for a better price for quite a few bottles.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Well, good luck. The stuff isn’t exactly cheap as you can see by Amazon’s prices. If Amazon won’t ship it by law, then that’s something else and a shady place like eBay is probably going to be your best bet. Even then, customs may catch it and you’ll be out the money and the goods. :/

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It probably has nothing to do with Amazon. I’d guess it’s your customs that snatching it up.

Kaleoz
Participant
@kaleoz

Well, that sucks… I’ve had some sent before by ebay, and a lot of shops have to buy it that way.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Here in Iceland, the customs don’t always get the forbidden stuff, but sometimes they do. Ordering such things in is just roulette. Sometimes it goes through and sometimes you’re slapped with a Fuck You from them 🙂

Kaleoz
Participant
@kaleoz

So, how much do you pay for a 5oz bottle, and how much to ship it to Australia. Throw a little on the top for your efforts… or sell it on ebay for a good price and you’ll have aussie buyers lining up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.