joanne stephens
@

hi iam new to tattooing and have bort a starter kit tattoo machine but how do i no how deep to go in my skin

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Are you kidding?:confused::confused::confused:

joanne stephens
@

well no but coz iam new to it i herd if you go to deep it can cause a infection becoz the machine i just bort duzent give many instructions

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

buttwheat is going to rip you apart.

This is a forum where we aren’t aloud to give advice and anytime now people will be calling you a scratcher.

Buttwheat is going to whack he’s head against he’s monitor when he see’s this

oh and for the love of god stay away from people’s skin. If you want to get in to tattooing get a legit apprenteship and the tattoo artist who is giving you the apprenteship will tell you when to buy your tattoo equipment and the right stuff for you to get.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I recently bought a .357 magnum revolver which also amazingly enough did not come with fucking instructions. Fortunately I know how to use it or I wouldn’t have bought it due to the damage it can do. Take your scratcher ass starter kit and throw it in a dumpster and seek out an apprenticeship so you don’t have to ask how to execute a tattoo from a god damn tattoo forum. People like you make me sick!

clay1680
@

yes you must really be a high school dropout to ask this question. Read Adlers post about his .357, look it up and purchase it. like he said it wont come with instructions but you seem smart(not) so figure it out, load it up and look down the barrel. remember to keep your finger on the trigger at all times and squeeze only when directed at your face. Have fun.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.