mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

let me see that ink. Im new, I am not here for too much bullsh*tting I love ink, love looking at ink,

My album is full, click the link under my avatar and have at it, but I want to see yours!…………bring it!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Click on my album some of mine is there

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

good stuff buckwheat, the F Bomb gets and “A” for just being awesome and for the execution, nice work, but my favorite is the phantom, sweet piece of ink there

Adler
Participant
@adler
buttwheat;93316 wrote:
Click on my album some of mine is there

Same here, open to opinions. I love my pinup!

IG-808
Participant
@ig-808

here are mine / / / /

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

mine is in my album as well. i have a full plate ahead of me, as usual. going to hell city in a couple weeks to get more work on my back, miami in september to get some work from johan finne, consultation with shige in october and POSSIBLE trip to japan in october as well to get more work on my back AND POSSIBLE SMALL SESSION WITH HORIYOSHI III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can u tell im pumped?

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

My work’s also in my album. My fav in there is my zombie squid, but it’s the “I feel pretty” tattoo everyone remembers. I’ve been working on a steam punk inspired cyborg squid I’m gonna finish and add to my album next month, but first, on the 11th, I’m getting a memorial done for someone I love who just passed.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

IG-808 that’s some nice star wars ink you have going on, progress looks great, One of Brandon Bonds clients is also a huge start wars fan, Brian Rowland, I tell you the series lends itself to some great pieces to be used as tattoo,

Yoda, what can I say, Id loved to get Shige to ink a large spot for me, if I had one, and to be tattooed by one of the masters would be a dream come true. I hope you get to sit for both of them! I have admired Shiges style a long time, the work is just as beautiful in person.

Bixler
Participant
@bixler

dsf.jpg

some more in album

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

check my album dude

Panter
Participant
@panter

Too late, he’s gone…

Nice ink Bixler, very nice 😎

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.