mikeylad
@

So, I have an idea in my head for a tattoo, can’t seem to find one I like and I have yet to go to a tattoo designer.

So I was wondering if you could help.
I want an angel. Just a simple one, nothing too fancy.
In my quest in finding one I found one, but it was a picture, and I believe it was from a tv show called Charmed.
Here.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101214061621/charmed/images/thumb/4/47/BrittTattoo.jpg/589px-BrittTattoo.jpg
So if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thankyou!

Adler
Participant
@adler

The problem, if I understand correctly, is you’re looking for other tattos to use as reference. Look for images of angels in other mediums and not just tattoos. But there are a million angel designs out there, if that tiny picture is all you found then you’re not looking very hard. People seem to think they need to find an exact replica of what they want to get and bring it to an artist and say, “here, I want this.” Find some references for ideas and let a tatlented artist do the rest. References can come from anywhere.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Ah yes I remember that episode. The tattoo was on a waitress and she went to a photo session with some demon dude which turned her old. The tattoo was how they recognized her. Oh wait what was the question.

Amok
Participant
@amok

An angel tattoo could look amazing, but if you go with that image you posted, it probably won’t. Find a decent reference for your artist to go off, that one is awful.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It’s ok copying tattoo’s just make sure you add your own twist to it at least which will make it unique.

Opus
Participant
@opus
mikeylad;93266 wrote:
So, I have an idea in my head for a tattoo, can’t seem to find one I like and I have yet to go to a tattoo designer.

Try fantasy art places as well, and even religious art sites. There are a billion angels out there. I’ve looked around before as I will be doing an angel/devil pin up eventually.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.