jodifernandez
Participant
@jodifernandez

can i put a white ink over a done black tattoo? i recently had a black rosary tat on my foot but i wanted to have it fixed up since the color wasnt that good. Im thinking of coming up with a black rosary tat then outlined with some white on it to have a shining effect.. what do u think? will it work?:confused:

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You can outline in white, but no color can be tattooed over black to change it’s color. Also, white becomes a sort of pale, vomity yellow/gray thing in a very short time, and needs to be touched up very often.

jodifernandez
Participant
@jodifernandez

i see… u have any suggestions on what to do? i mean to make it look more lively, is it ok to add more colors like red? anything that can be mixed up with black? (for the outline) aside from white?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

This the tattoo in question?

jodifernandez
Participant
@jodifernandez

im sorry this is the 3rd time im gonna have it done thats why id really like to make sure that i can tell my (new) artist the specifics, …

jodifernandez
Participant
@jodifernandez

no the other one the rosary thing..

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Oh dear, this was a fix? How was it before?

I’m not sure what you can do to make it better. I expect you’d need to make the cross a lot bigger and incorporate your current one into it somehow. It’s all just very poorly done.

Is that a picture of it fully healed?

jodifernandez
Participant
@jodifernandez

nope, this is the first one.. the pic of after getting fixed is more horrible! i cant even post it to my album! haha… i dont know what else to do.. i dont wanna go back to that artist ever again.. though ive paid for it.. ๐Ÿ™

ArniVidar
@arnividar

If you want input on whether or not it’s possible to fix it, you need to show it as it is ๐Ÿ™‚

You let the same tattooist go over it again after getting this done and being unhappy with it from the start?

jodifernandez
Participant
@jodifernandez

yeah i THOUGHT he can make it better… wrong move i know… *sigh* im just so frustrated at this time… knowing that this is something permanent, and feelin not good bout it makes me want to cry! waa! ๐Ÿ™ i would stilll want to get the same rosary design though…it got some meaning for me… just hoping it can still be fixed.. a decent look would be fine .. thats why im really very careful now and i would like to hear from the experts like you guys..

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well then, I’m afraid you’re going to have to share pictures of it in it’s current state..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.