Randi398
Participant
@randi398

Hi peeps

I’m in the process of designing a tattoo and while I do I’m getting laser on a current tribal I have. I’ve had one session 4 weeks ago and below are the links to the pics. The tattoo is 11 years old on my shoulder. The reason for this thread is to show my progress and ask how much more I should get it faded

To be honest I expected more fading. And expected it to be a bit more evenly faded not so dotty but hey…

BEFORE

6fedf074.jpg

NOW

b30ddd87.jpg

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Good job going for a second opinion.
If you were my cutomer I would be upset with that much left after 4 treatments.
I would also be upset that I hadnt explained to you that tattoos very rarely come out evenly,its all done to how much ink is actually in there at each spot.
Lastly your artist should be telling you how much to take out before the design that has been creared can be done to its best. This is why I only work in tattoo studios and why I only work with really good artists.
Good luck with your removal and coverup I am sure it will be great in the end.

Randi398
Participant
@randi398

Thanks for the reply. It’s not four sessions I’ve only had one! This is after my first session four weeks healing time. Does this look normal? I asked the laser doctor why the laser shots were so far apart and not overlapped and he said even when they overlap, the concentration of the laser is in the middle so it’s the same effect. Is this good progress for one session

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

For one session it looks OK. Treatment should be ever 6 weeks not 4 your doctor will tell you 4 cos he gets more money that way but after 4 weeks your body didnt finish cleaning up after the last seesion yet. He is also bullshiting you about the spots and the overlap. The only reason to have gaps like that is that he left gaps between hits of the laser. If you overlap the hits you dont get the spotty effect, you can however get overheating and blisters so its not a bad idea for the first 1 or 2 sessions until the ink levels drop then you can overlap like mad.

Randi398
Participant
@randi398

Lovely! I appreciate your response. Might get the next one done from someone else

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

You know what despite the lack of effective comunication I dont think yous doing a bad job I think I would stick with the same person for at least one more treatment

Amok
Participant
@amok
SkinAndInkettes;98283 wrote:
Hi All,

We have compiled an article on Laser Tattoo Removal. It has lots of info on this! I hope it helps 🙂

2 posts on this forum and they’re both pushing your own website. Go spam elsewhere.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.