tattoo-center
Participant
@tattoo-center

I just don’t get it where there are people that do not like this body art. I do have a small tattoo on my left shoulder and I need to wear a long sleeve to cover it when I go to work. Some of the staff there treat me like a stranger when they know I have a tattoo. I really don’t know what happen to those guys.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

What do you mean you don’t know what happen to the guys.

Tattoo’s are like Marmite you either love them or you hate them. I don’t care what other people think and neither should you.

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

Yeah…I hope that in the future they will become even more acceptable than they are now…..There’s already doctors, business owners, etc. where I live that are talking about wanting to get covered in ink!

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

IM A SALESMAN AND i have upside down crosses and death and bats and skulls all over my arms, all exposed and it seems only very religious people look at me funny. if people look at me funny or say anything i usually just talk like the little girl from the exorcist and say shit like “im the devil” or “god is a lie” and they usually never bother me again…. im usually medicated so its even extra funny for me hahaha….

long story short, its my body, i can put whatever the fuck i want on it, and im not so shallow that i care what anyone thinks. but maybe im just stupid like that, and maybe i should care what people think of me like most people in society….. nah….

ArniVidar
@arnividar
DOJAGUY;91559 wrote:
IM A SALESMAN AND … i usually just talk like the little girl from the exorcist and say shit like “im the devil” or “god is a lie” and they usually never bother me again

Guess you’re not much of a salesman then. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.