clowns119
Participant
@clowns119

Hi,

I have served 11 years in the Air Force, and plan to continue to serve as long as I can. I have a tattoo of an eagle on my left shoulder. I have had the tattoo since I enlisted in 1999, and I am at the point where I want to do more to it to represent my 11 year caree, to include two tours in Iraq, and assignments to Korea and Germany, as well as the support my wife and two sons have given me. I would like it to be expanded to take up my entire shoulder. Below is the a pic of the current tattoo, does anyone have ideas of how I can accomplish what I want to do without taking away from teh original?

Thank you for your help in advance.

http://picpaste.com/IMG_0135_1_-ahY2wDFl.JPG

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
clowns119;90455 wrote:
Hi,

I have served 11 years in the Air Force, and plan to continue to serve as long as I can. I have a tattoo of an eagle on my left shoulder. I have had the tattoo since I enlisted in 1999, and I am at the point where I want to do more to it to represent my 11 year caree, to include two tours in Iraq, and assignments to Korea and Germany, as well as the support my wife and two sons have given me. I would like it to be expanded to take up my entire shoulder. Below is the a pic of the current tattoo, does anyone have ideas of how I can accomplish what I want to do without taking away from teh original?

Thank you for your help in advance.

I’m not able to see your pic. Is it me or is there a problem? Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I would think of getting touched up aswell so it all looks brand new as it’s kind of old ๐Ÿ™‚
But there is a lot of stuff you could add to it dude ๐Ÿ˜€

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.