Tyrantt
Participant
@tyrantt

i got my first tat last year and i love the design of it, however, the color turned out really crappy and didnt look anything like what was origionally drawn and the artist said ‘i added it at the last minute cause i thought it would look good’. well, i hate the color of how the blade turned out and was wondering if it is possible to get it colored over and actually look good, or if not, then would it possible to get the color removed at get another artist to recolor it (in military, so removal would be free). thanks for any help. DSC00879.jpg
DSC00878.jpg

Tyrantt
Participant
@tyrantt

im not as worried about the color of the dragons, but moreso the blade of the sword itself. please help!

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

If you like the tattoo in general do not opt for any kind of laser treatment that would destroy the line work. You can have a competent artist do a much better color job.

Tyrantt
Participant
@tyrantt

so will the colors blend? or will they just stack over the already crappy job where you can see the colors under it? cause i would like it to be a steel or silver color like how swords generally look.

Tyrantt
Participant
@tyrantt

kinda like the color of the sword in this pic. would it be possible to recolor it to look like that or close? or will you still see the color underneith it?

Tyrantt
Participant
@tyrantt

dragon-sword-big.jpg

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

That’s a completely different style of colouring and shading, The blade is completely different. I don’t think they could make THAT much of a change to the colouring.

Tyrantt
Participant
@tyrantt

yes, i know its a different style blade.. but i was would it be possible to color over it and actually look good or will it look like the colors are stacked on eachother? thats waht im tryin to figure out cause i hate the color of how the blade looks on mine. is it possible to lighten the color up and then go over it with anothe rcolor?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.