Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Ok so i got a tribal when i was 15 for the sake of getting a tattoo. It might not look “That” bad below but trust me.. IT IS! the line work is poor and its just got blank patches all over it and i really regret this. It even has a big lump on it where the tattoo artist(retired, got it done at he’s house in he’s garage) went into deep.

Is a cover up even possible or would i need to get lazer done?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Sadly you are never going to cover black with anything other than more black.
Laser is you best option, if I can give you any advice I will be happy to just give me a ring.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Cornishtiger;87190 wrote:
Sadly you are never going to cover black with anything other than more black.
Laser is you best option, if I can give you any advice I will be happy to just give me a ring.

what do you mean a ring

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
WardyInk;87192 wrote:
what do you mean a ring

You know like phone me.
If you click my sig my number is on my website.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Oh haha! i thought you meant a actual ring as in jewelry haha!

I am prepared to get lazered sometime in the future but if i got it tattoo’d over surely it would be hard even with black because its so much close together if you get what i mean i would have to just have a black block wouldent i? haha

ArniVidar
@arnividar

No.. that’s what the lazering is for.. afterward it’ll only be gray background, which can be turned into anything at all.

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

I’m no expert by any means, but it looks like it might be able to be cleaned up and “saved”. Take it to a good shop and see what they say…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Zorba;87200 wrote:
I’m no expert by any means, but it looks like it might be able to be cleaned up and “saved”. Take it to a good shop and see what they say…

I’ve had my artist offer to tidy it up 100x dude, i don’t want it covered up i despise it.. I got it when i was 15 to be the cool kid in school “1st one with a tattoo WOAH” so just got it for the sake of getting it basically.

Want it removed and get some actually good 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.