JJ
Participant
@jj

I have the tattoo itch. I haven’t gotten one since September ’09 and I am seriously craving another one. I have plans for two more finalized, and a handful of others I’m working on.

GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just thought I’d let you all know how much it sucks right now waiting to get another. I know you all understand 😉 Most people here just think I’m crazy when I tell them my body is craving it.

ukansodoff
Participant
@ukansodoff

Crazy my ass.

I have 2 artists working on 2 different things for me right now, im just waiting for the call but i know one of them is really snowed under and its been nearly 3 weeks now. Everyday im checkin my messages as soon as i get through the door from work.

Right now there is nothing i want more in the world than to get this work done, im so impatient.

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

I definitely know what you mean. I go this afternoon to see my tattooist and talk prices and whatnots. I keep hoping that he’ll be just what I’m looking for for this task and that he says he actually has some free time today to work on it, lol.

Bolohead
Participant
@bolohead

I know the feeling, as its just been a bit over a week since my first one… now gonna start the continuation 😀

JJ
Participant
@jj
ukansodoff;86451 wrote:
Crazy my ass.

I have 2 artists working on 2 different things for me right now, im just waiting for the call but i know one of them is really snowed under and its been nearly 3 weeks now. Everyday im checkin my messages as soon as i get through the door from work.

Right now there is nothing i want more in the world than to get this work done, im so impatient.

Impatient is an absolutely perfect word to describe me right now… *sigh*

Sinnaere;86454 wrote:
I definitely know what you mean. I go this afternoon to see my tattooist and talk prices and whatnots. I keep hoping that he’ll be just what I’m looking for for this task and that he says he actually has some free time today to work on it, lol.

Did you get anything done today??? I’m seriously jealous. I need to start researching some artists around here and get a feel for who’s good at what and how much we’re gonna be talking about.

Bolohead;86457 wrote:
I know the feeling, as its just been a bit over a week since my first one… now gonna start the continuation 😀

Lol! I laughed when people told me it was addicting before my first one. And I did well.. it was about 15 months between my first and second ones… now it’s all I can think about!

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

I was half-hoping to get started today when I went, but I knew that if my artist said he could do it so quick that it might not turn out how I like. So I was sorta pleased when he told me that he couldn’t. Appointment is set though and I have a week to wait.

JJ
Participant
@jj
Sinnaere;86495 wrote:
I was half-hoping to get started today when I went, but I knew that if my artist said he could do it so quick that it might not turn out how I like. So I was sorta pleased when he told me that he couldn’t. Appointment is set though and I have a week to wait.

Well I hope the week wait goes quickly for ya! Glad you liked the artist and such though. 🙂

ukansodoff
Participant
@ukansodoff

And its been another day for me with no messages, i even rang myself just to make sure it was set to take messages.

JJ
Participant
@jj
ukansodoff;86538 wrote:
And its been another day for me with no messages, i even rang myself just to make sure it was set to take messages.

Soon. I will keep my fingers crossed you hear from them soon so you can get in there!

I started looking into some tattoo shops around here. Nothing that is really jumping out at me yet though and I’d rather stay out of DC if I can… ugh!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.