Lost34
Participant
@lost34

hi everyone, i seen a tattoo model when i’m looking for something in internet.. The tattoo is like, for example: the body of the dragon is in upper left arm,
and the wing of the dragon is in left chest..
I liked that tattoo design and tried to find it but couldn’t.. Is there someone who knows this tattoo or can find it? Thank you very much..

ukansodoff
Participant
@ukansodoff

Im guessing youve tried Google images? tattoo dragon, tattoo dragon design, dragon tattoo chest and all that what not.

I would suggest (if you havnt already) clicking on all the pictures google images brings up as they link you to some good websites that have alot more than just the 1 picture that comes up in google images.

Or maybe looking for pictures of dragons not dragon tattoos and seeing how your artist can adapt it.

Look at me tryin to sound like i know what im on about, im sort of new to this game myself.

Lost34
Participant
@lost34

First off, thanks to you tried to help me.. But yes sure that i already tried to find how i’m looking a tattoo of google search.

But i couldn’t find a tattoo what i’m looking exactly.And then, i tried to ask some tattoo forum if there is someone who has got

a tattoo design of what i’m looking for.anyway i think that’s better to go on to look some tattoo designs of some tattoo websites..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.