gwal101
Participant
@gwal101

im getting them added in a scroll on my sleeve. i dont want to get it off google and find out a year later that the symbols mean something totaly different, can anyone help?:)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Here: 炒飯

You can trust me or if I were you I would go to my local university and go to the languages department for the proper translation.

gwal101
Participant
@gwal101

is that kanji or mandarin? and is there a way you can send me it in a link and its bigger so i can print it please? and thank you

ArniVidar
@arnividar
gwal101;85413 wrote:
is there a way you can send me it in a link and its bigger so i can print it please? and thank you

It’s a font. Copy it and paste into Word or something, and you can print it out 6ft tall if you want.

Oh, and Copy/Paste it into Google Translate as well 🙂

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Lol butt that isnt life and death. The second character looks like dinner or to eat. I can write it in kanji but im in the car.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
gwal101;85413 wrote:
is that kanji or mandarin? and is there a way you can send me it in a link and its bigger so i can print it please? and thank you

Please reread what I said about trust and how to get a proper translation.

buttwheat;85362 wrote:
Here: 炒飯

You can trust me or if I were you I would go to my local university and go to the languages department for the proper translation.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Haha damn my badz0r

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.