jesscudahy
Participant
@jesscudahy

Hi, i have a few tattoos. my first is on the back of my neck and it is the number 5. I need a good cover tattoo. I prefer words/writing than images (although i do plan on getting a sugar skull) if you guys could help me i would be so happy. i also have a dermal anchor under the 5.

(its my ex boyfriends hockey number, i know, im dumb)

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Hello Jess, If you could be so kind to post up a picture you will receive the answers you are seeking.

Thanks

Cheers,
Marcus

jesscudahy
Participant
@jesscudahy

i dont know howwwww.

jesscudahy
Participant
@jesscudahy

k i just tried to put a picture. i dont think it worked 🙁

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

upload it to your “tattoo album” in you cp….then copy and paste the “bb” link.

or just upload it to your “tattoo album” and one of us will make wure it is posted in the thread 🙂

jesscudahy
Participant
@jesscudahy

wooo okay i got the pic up there haha. you guys are so helpful!

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Perfect. That 5 is so small and not thick that any professional artist can cover that with almost anything: Floral etc. Do you have anything in mind that you are looking for and any specific size you want?

Cheers,
Marcus

jesscudahy
Participant
@jesscudahy

i dont know what to get, thats why i came here. im sure you would have good ideas on what i could cover it with

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Well for me floral comes to mind when I think of the back of the neck or biomech but I doubt you want that. Having that piercing you might be able to incorporate it somehow to the piece as well. What are some of your favorite things, it’s hard to give ideas with out knowing the things that you prefer.

In the end you are the one getting the tattoo and you have to like it.

Cheers,
Marcus

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.