TattooLove2011
Participant
@tattoolove2011

Do you slap it?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Yes slap, do not scratch.also I hear dry healing helps your tattoo from itching as much.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Slap the shit out of it.

Tattoosareace
Participant
@tattoosareace

Will slapping it not knock scabs off?

Also when the scabs are coming of what can I use to wipe them from the tattoo will normal water be okay?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
Tattoosareace;84959 wrote:
Will slapping it not knock scabs off?

Also when the scabs are coming of what can I use to wipe them from the tattoo will normal water be okay?

You cant slap a scab off unless you are angry and you have gone green!
I am sure you dont need to wipe scabs off at all mine have all just got smaller and smaller and gone by themselves.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

again, dont mistake scabs for flaking skin as those are 2 different things. which are you talking about op?

Mimisia
Participant
@mimisia

I use a nappy rash cream Bepanthen which is available in most UK stores. Always worked for me.

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

I smack it and call it Sally.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

The rubber spatulas you use when baking and such.. don’t know what they’re called. I hear they’re the best medicine for the itch.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

What i tend to do when it itches is hop in the shower! stops the itching nicely.

Also when a scab starts to peel, run yourself a warm bath (not hot) soak for 15minutes and then gently run your fingers over your tat (DO NOT RUB!!!!!) very gently!!! and that has always got rid of a surface scab off mine and my tat’s look awesome when they are healed! i hope this is useful!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.