needle
@

Hey there. I have a teardrop on my left eye… I have had it done three times in a year, all at the same place, first with a very light blue and no outline. It wouldn’t stay, when it healed it’d only be half there. This time I outlined it in black and did i a darker blue and it’s already have gone, parts of it have come off already where I can see no color underneath….

I am using AD ointment as told. Although, at this point, on my fingers and teardrop which I just got redone, I’ve been using lotion, as to try and heal the dead skin back……

Anyways, is there any suggestions? Images follow, although only a picture of the teardrop right after it was done this third time. I can take another picture later after it has completely healed, to show the extent of it.

It is being done at “Eternal Ink” in Wake Forest, NC… And I’ve explained the scenario and they just do it again, the second time for free, this time I payed for it because I was getting my fingers redone too. I think they do free fixups and I think they are a good tattoo parlor… Although, is there anything that they are not telling me that I should be doing, or something?

Thanks,

Needle

PS If the fingers look funny, they where a fixup from a sloppy job done in jail by a good artist that hadn’t done a tattoo yet.

2s6sdar.jpg

23jlv5x.jpg

Tattoosareace
Participant
@tattoosareace

Arn’t you a hardman with a teardrop… why are you bothered if it stays you shouldn’t even want a teardrop on your face Sir.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

im sorry, but thats really lame.

needle
@

Don’t try to troll me you gibbering fools. I will send 10gbit of dns amp up your ass, rape your mother and kill your dog.

needle
@

Ps. Your face is lame.

needle
@

I see these forums are full of fuckface 10000 pound trolls that sit on the internet making comments behind a fucking screen, because they know I’d murder their ass in person.

I guess these aren’t mature adults, for all thoes reading this.

Thanks, have a good day.

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235
needle;84787 wrote:
I see these forums are full of fuckface 10000 pound trolls that sit on the internet making comments behind a fucking screen, because they know I’d murder their ass in person.

Thanks, have a good day.

you just said “I’d murder their ass in person” for making a comment on a tear drop tattoo..
Is that what maturity is?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

And the lives loser award goes to

Noah yeah! wear that shit proud bro.

Tribalwarrior
Participant
@tribalwarrior

My only question to you is: Why get something like that?

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

A teardrop tattoo is usually associated with prison, gangs, and death. This tattoo is looks similar to teardrop and is either placed at the corner of the eye or on the cheekbone.

The teardrop tattoo has a long history, usually associated with prisons. The prisoners were marked with a teardrop tattoo to symbolize number of murders committed. However, now teardrop tattoo has become a style statement.

Meaning of Teardrop Tattoo:
A teardrop tattoo may symbolize the following:

•Death of a loved one
•Being a prisoner
•Gang member
•Murder
•Pain, suffering

The teardrop tattoo holds several meanings. The tear may represent the loss of a loved one. If the person is in prison, the tattoo may represent murder committed. The teardrop tattoo may also represent loss, pain or suffering due to a difficult circumstance. Even though teardrop tattoo has a grim symbolism, this tattoo is sometimes preferred just to look stylish and different.

As the teardrop tattoo becomes a part of your face, it is better to think twice before you get this kind of tattoo.

Designs of Teardrop Tattoo:
Most of the teardrop tattoos are black, where the tear is shown near the corner of the eye or on the cheekbone. Other designs of teardrop tattoo include a black teardrop or a teardrop with an empty top.

A teardrop tattoo signifies grief, sorrow, and pain. It can also be used in the memory of a loved one. So, choose the teardrop tattoo which suits you the best and get it from a professional tattoo artist.

http://tattoos.ygoy.com/2009/12/05/the-meaning-of-teardrop-tattoo/

ArniVidar
@arnividar
needle;84786 wrote:
Ps. Your face is lame.

Your comebacks are as weak as your ink.

Yes.. that was borrowed from Monkey Island, but I don’t care 😀

Watch your mouth in here kid. The only one here trolling is you, and if you don’t behave I’ll toss your silly ass out of here.

Tattoosareace
Participant
@tattoosareace

needle do you understand how much of a fool you are coming across as?

People on this forum don’t want to really help people with criminal style tattoos you are the type who give tattoos as art a bad name.

Take your little punk ass bitch back into the jails and go get another shitty little homemade tattoo on your other, now kindly fuck off.

rhudy901
Participant
@rhudy901

Hm.. this isn’t really art, so why does it matter how it looks?

rhudy901
Participant
@rhudy901
needle;84787 wrote:

Thanks, have a good day.

If you were such a hardass what someone you don’t even know says over the internet wouldn’t get to you.. and don’t say it didn’t get to you because you wouldn’t be throwing out death threats. Calm down big guy

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein
reefdiver;84798 wrote:
A teardrop tattoo is usually associated with prison, gangs, and death. This tattoo is looks similar to teardrop and is either placed at the corner of the eye or on the cheekbone.

The teardrop tattoo has a long history, usually associated with prisons. The prisoners were marked with a teardrop tattoo to symbolize number of murders committed. However, now teardrop tattoo has become a style statement.

Meaning of Teardrop Tattoo:
A teardrop tattoo may symbolize the following:

•Death of a loved one
•Being a prisoner
•Gang member
•Murder
•Pain, suffering

The teardrop tattoo holds several meanings. The tear may represent the loss of a loved one. If the person is in prison, the tattoo may represent murder committed. The teardrop tattoo may also represent loss, pain or suffering due to a difficult circumstance. Even though teardrop tattoo has a grim symbolism, this tattoo is sometimes preferred just to look stylish and different.

As the teardrop tattoo becomes a part of your face, it is better to think twice before you get this kind of tattoo.

Designs of Teardrop Tattoo:
Most of the teardrop tattoos are black, where the tear is shown near the corner of the eye or on the cheekbone. Other designs of teardrop tattoo include a black teardrop or a teardrop with an empty top.

A teardrop tattoo signifies grief, sorrow, and pain. It can also be used in the memory of a loved one. So, choose the teardrop tattoo which suits you the best and get it from a professional tattoo artist.

http://tattoos.ygoy.com/2009/12/05/the-meaning-of-teardrop-tattoo/

I’m glad I didn’t have to say anything on the matter!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.