yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

when did all these ads start appearing as posts? its more annoying than i am when i am being sarcastic…

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

way fucking annoying. It’s approved spam.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i bet schmizt wont get banned. the rich have their ways.

bboarder06
Participant
@bboarder06

super fucking annoying. now its that much easier for people to find those worthless $75 chinese tattoo kits

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I think its actually the forum’s internal advertising system. It’s not an actual person. It can’t be banned and it can’t be stopped.

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

Like anyone’s going to click on this sh!t anyways…:mad:

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Arni who owns the site?
I would like to email them directly and explain why I am stopping using the site.
The ads take the piss. I understand the need to generate income and thats why banner ads and sidebars were invented, these ads are a pain in the cock!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That would be TurboSatan. By all means, let him know you hate it, but don’t leave please.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
ArniVidar;84799 wrote:
I think its actually the forum’s internal advertising system. It’s not an actual person. It can’t be banned and it can’t be stopped.

Its the apocolypse!!!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I complained and the fake member has gone.
We get an advert in the first post of each thread but its not pretending to be a post.
I am well impreased with the speed it was dealt with and hope you all prefer the new way of advert insertion.
Sadly the forum has to be paid for so we are going to have to put up with ads in one form or another unless anyone can give turbosatan some other ideas.

Seems I got it a bit wrong if your not a registered user you still get the fake member ads.
Now if thats not a great reason for joining up what is?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Cornishtiger;84813 wrote:
are a pain in the cock!

Is this a common British saying cause that is funny.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.