opiate_the_masses
Participant
    @opiate_the_masses

I have thought a lot about tattoos about my zodiac sign and I am a pisces so i thought about getting one that is similar to the two fish but with the worm things from the tool vicarious album cover instead.

Tool is my favorite band but I always told myself I wouldn’t get a band tat because I have liked bands before then the next day wasn’t into em I don’t know but I have liked tool forever and I thought since it was a zodiac tattoo then I wouldn’t regret it I thought it was pretty cool just want to know what you guys think.
Thanks

51Chb0hEqxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Cornishtiger
Participant
    @cornishtiger

Just my opinion but tool is the word.

Can you imagine in a few years when even the 6 fans you know have forgoten who tool ever were you pop your top off or what ever and there it is you have the word tool written on you.

I for one have never heard of Tool I am not alone and if I saw a tattoo that said tool on someone I would laugh my tits off.

yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Band logos and zodiac signs are dope together! Go for it!

instagram: jookiest
Cornishtiger
Participant
    @cornishtiger

The not bitching didnt last long did it!
LMAO

yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka

who me? im just being mr positive!

instagram: jookiest
opiate_the_masses
Participant
    @opiate_the_masses

well I agree I would “laugh my tits off” if I seen someone with a tattoo that just said tool haha but I just want the worm things and really I know some hardcore tool fans as I am one too but if I do get it where you guys think I should? I was considering along my inner forearm.

seven8nein
Participant
    @seven8nein
Cornishtiger;84654 wrote:
Just my opinion but tool is the word.

Can you imagine in a few years when even the 6 fans you know have forgoten who tool ever were you pop your top off or what ever and there it is you have the word tool written on you.

I for one have never heard of Tool I am not alone and if I saw a tattoo that said tool on someone I would laugh my tits off.

tool are pioneers of industrial metal! the word is used ironically and they are a very conceptial band. the zodiac link to your favorite band is special enough to get tattooed!..I just thought it was funny how you titled the thread ‘pisces-tool tattoo’ cos in a standard case, tools get their zodiac signs

opiate_the_masses
Participant
    @opiate_the_masses
seven8nein;84747 wrote:
tool are pioneers of industrial metal! the word is used ironically and they are a very conceptial band. the zodiac link to your favorite band is special enough to get tattooed!..I just thought it was funny how you titled the thread &#