TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd

chest-1.jpg

this is what im planning to get on my chest. Its an illustration i did i’m taking it into my artist and letting him adjust it into a full chest peice but i want it to mainly be what i have done. I’d love to hear some feed back and ideas to improve it.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, IMO it’s very poorly drawn, so I’d say to improve it get someone to draw it that can draw.

TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd

its a blurry picture of a large painting so there is a lot you cant see. I got very lazy with the picture. I’m more of a child like illustrator and thats a look i was going for. I’m compleatly happy with it and i can draw I’m actually in a top art colleges in the country and was offered a substansial amount by alot of art schools. this wasnt going for realism. and I’m letting my artist run with it and craft it into a tattoo. I know my drawing skills are fine and I like the peice I want to know if the comosition will work to add or take away anything. I just looked at the picture again and thats really really bad. Maybe I’ll take a new one with some much better lighting.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
TheShepherd;84494 wrote:
I’m more of a child like illustrator and thats a look i was going for. I’m compleatly happy with it

Ah! Very good. Then it is as it should be 🙂

That begs the question, however, what you are actually asking about. If you like it as it is, what precisely do you need advice on?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go for it but allow the artist correct stuff like the shadows. Is this from a planet with many suns?

TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd

haha the shadows were just a composition thing i dont really like how that worked out I wanted the trees shadows to come down in towards him so i think that will be changed to 1 shadow each. And I’m happy with it i just want to know how this would work more as a chest peice and if there is somthing that should be added or taken away adjustments to the image that is already there.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hmm.. then pick a sun and stay with one shadow.

Personally, I think there’s way too much white space in the middle, and I would like to see something there, even if it’s just tufts of grass here and there.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

i think it would make a better back piece than chest piece………too much anatomy to work around on the chest….

TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd

I agree with the sun I should have done only one but whats done is done Ill tell my artist how id like that adjusted. And I already have a different idea for my back and I would like this one to go from the bottom of my collarbones to below my sternum

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i like it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.