RichZaga
@

I got a tattoo about a month ago, on my chest in simple cursive script.
Tattoo healing process was fine, no bad scabbing, the artists who did it was very skilled.

About 2 weeks ago I noticed a tiny, almost pin sized bump that was near my tattoo (its easy to see up close from my chest) I thought nothing of it. I noticed another one on my tattoo, and yesterday I noticed a few more on the lines of the tattoo. Some smaller ones spread out across the tattoo as well.

I noticed this when I angled it too the light and saw the bumps. They are the size of the tip of a pen (some smaller) and white and seem to be hard. At first I thought they were clogged pores because they had to shave my chest and alot of ingrown hairs appeared. But they seem to be fixed only to the tattoo. I used cureal for the 3 weeks after the ointment and now i have been washing it with dove hand soap.

I found someone with a similar situation via internet searching and came across this guy whos picture shows best whats happening to mine.
http://www.bodymod.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17490

My other tattoo did not go through this, and I had it done at the same place.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

looks like small zits………..leave them alone and see what happens………..

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Just read the replies that were left there. It’s going to be more of a guess here because we can’t see it.

MeinSonnenschein
Participant
@meinsonnenschein

I had something like what you described. If the same, I agree with Reefdiver, just pimples. Skin reacting to a foreign body. It should go away.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.