TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235

So I got my first tattoo about a month ago and it looks a little lonely to me
I have been talking to my artist about putting an addition to it and wanted to see what you guys thought and any comments or advice would be awesome.

First we thought of putting a knight next to it and I thought of getting one that kinda looked as if he was defending next to it
the next day he asked what I though about putting a dragon next to it and I thought it was a great idea what do you guys think?

Now I want to have some type of background to it like a mystical type of theme,
kinda like a purple/black sky and what not
but im scared it i will look weird with the blue red and yellow in my tattoo, what do you guys think?

Btw the dragon I have in mind will be coming out from behind the crest on all four legs but almost sitting down with its chest out
trying to get a powerful look

This is the tattoo i have now
familycresttat.jpg

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

If it were me I would get that current tattoo fixed up before thinking of adding to it.

Adler
Participant
@adler
Panthen;83591 wrote:
If it were me I would get that current tattoo fixed up before thinking of adding to it.

Not a bad idea. And no offense but are you talking with that same artist to add a bunch more stuff? It might be time to look elsewhere if you’re really considering greatly expanding that piece with something big and detailed.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

^^^^^^This

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235

Ill post the link to his portfolio again cause you guys didn’t think to bad of his album so idk what happened with my crest but if I do go to get it fixed what exactly do you guys think the next guy should do to it? Like what would make it better? And I’m on my phone now so ill post it when I get home

This is a link to his portfolio
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100001349486164&aid=21932

I need a lot of feedback because i really like the stuff in his album

And if you guys let me know what needs fixing on my tattoo that would help

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

the only piece i like is that skeleton piece. everything else lacks depth and line work is marginal at best.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

the only piece i like is that skeleton piece. everything else lacks depth and line work is marginal at best.

oh and that chuck taylor face tattoo is to die for.

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

I’m not sure who liked that guy’s work but to me it looks pretty bad :/

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235

Then I guess its time for a new artist lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.