oo0hNoo0
Participant
@oo0hnoo0

Hey guys my friend offered to do me a free tattoo. Heres his latest work. Good or Bad?

tatt.jpg

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235

I think its really cool
i’m guessing you left the coloring for a different session?

BTW do samurais usually carry three swords??? lol

oo0hNoo0
Participant
@oo0hnoo0

well, I was wondering more about the Tattoo skill then the content. And to answer your question, I think samurai’s only carry two swords.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Its alright, I mean, the lines are a little dodgy, and some of them don’t look right. But, if you are getting something small and for free, why not? If its big, don’t go it.

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235
oo0hNoo0;83458 wrote:
well, I was wondering more about the Tattoo skill then the content. And to answer your question, I think samurai’s only carry two swords.

oh dude i didn’t notice that you wore looking into the artist, I’m not to good with judging tattoos yet, so if I knew i wouldn’t have responded.

Adler
Participant
@adler

To be honest it looks fairly amateurish. I don’t like the linework and the overall design and execution looks cluttered and rushed. Was this free tattoo done at a house or a shop? I’ve seen worse for sure but overall it’s not real good.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Line work is wonky as hell a couple of small blowouts. Does your friend work in a shop or out of his house?

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon
TheJuanAndOnly235;83457 wrote:
I think its really cool
i’m guessing you left the coloring for a different session?

BTW do samurais usually carry three swords??? lol

Samurai could have carried 3 blades. Perhaps a Katana and a pair of Wakazashi.A Katana would be wielded with both hands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai

On another note, some of the lines do look a bit shaky. I do really like the design though.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Line work is pretty bad, finish it up in a professional shop with a good artist, it could turn out to be pretty cool with some professional work

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I have to be honest I would let them perfect their skills first before getting a piece done by them (even if it is free).

As a starter piece it is ok but those lines have quite a few wobbles and those blow outs are concerning as they are a pain to sort out aftwards.

I know they gotta practice but you carry the result for life.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.