claypole55
Participant
@claypole55

hi all

I had a new tat done,but sum of the lines was like dotted and the colour didn’t stay in my skin very well,any ideas why this happened?? i have been back to see him and he said he’ll do it again but im not sure wot to do??
please advise

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

263424.jpg

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Using English is always a start. I’d say, go back to him as he said.

claypole55
Participant
@claypole55
BossNass;83032 wrote:
Using English is always a start. I’d say, go back to him as he said.

wots that meant to mean?
wheres the picture gone i had put up?

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

What that means is that, you should use english, you know the language you learnt in school. In other words, wot is not a word. Just sayin’.

claypole55
Participant
@claypole55
buttwheat;82997 wrote:
263424.jpg

I DID PUT A PICTURE UP OF IT ONCE,DONT KNOW WHY ITS NOT THERE NOW THOU,SO HERE IT IS AGAIN!
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo324/claypole55/tattoo/IMAG0022.jpg
AS YOU CAN SEE THE INK DID NOT STAY IN THE SKIN,ALSO LINES NOT MEETING (SPOTTY LINES)

claypole55
Participant
@claypole55
BossNass;83046 wrote:
What that means is that, you should use english, you know the language you learnt in school. In other words, wot is not a word. Just sayin’.

WOT EVA!
atleast i am english!:D

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Why is it so hard for people to figure out how to post a picture?

IMAG0022.jpg

Most likely your body knew it was going to be a crappy tattoo and rejected it. It saved you a couple sessions with the laser before you go get the cover up.

Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

Just a thought….was this done at a shop or out if a house? The reason I ask…I have seen a lot of “self trained” tattooists, or “scratchers” lose the line work, because the machine wasn’t tuned like it should be. just curious…that is a good amount of loss.

claypole55
Participant
@claypole55
Brian@Inkbox;83069 wrote:
Just a thought….was this done at a shop or out if a house? The reason I ask…I have seen a lot of “self trained” tattooists, or “scratchers” lose the line work, because the machine wasn’t tuned like it should be. just curious…that is a good amount of loss.

house mate:confused:

ArniVidar
@arnividar
claypole55;83071 wrote:
house mate:confused:

Sorry. Your house mate sucks at tattooing. I hope that one came really cheap.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
buttwheat;83060 wrote:
Why is it so hard for people to figure out how to post a picture?

It’s easy for those that know how… not very easy for those that do not. Chill.

clay1680
@

yea youre losing ink because this is a poorly done tattoo from the design to the linework to fill so im sure you didnt pay over 60 bucks so chalk it up as a loss

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

My advice is let it heal and then take it to a professional studio and get them to rework the whole design.
It will cost you more but will end up with a much better tattoo.

The tattoo needs relining and better shading on the colour as the wash is too pale and will fade within a very period of time.

I would also get the new artist to add a lot more detail to features and more shadowing. Maybe add a hat? (Just seems to fit the idea if it has a walking stick or cane).

You have the potential for a very good tattoo but it needs more attention to make it really shine.

Take care
Matthew

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.