legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy

Hello,

I have a tattoo i want to cover, it was made 10 years ago, and i fucking hate the way it turned out to be, so i’m looking for ideas to cover it up, i know i have to be flexible and open minded about the design but can you assist me in any way.

here is the bastard:

DSC04325.jpg

DSC04327-1.jpg

thanks

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

Get your girlfriend’s name tattooed under it! 😀

J/K…It’s pretty thin, so I’m pretty sure that a bigger tattoo would cover it up just fine. First, think what you actually want to get, than talk to your artist about it.

If you ever decided to get a sleeve or a half sleeve, you probably wouldn’t even notice it.

Talk to an artist though….that’s the best way to know for sure.

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy
irishman301;82770 wrote:
Get your girlfriend’s name tattooed under it! 😀

J/K…It’s pretty thin, so I’m pretty sure that a bigger tattoo would cover it up just fine. First, think what you actually want to get, than talk to your artist about it.

If you ever decided to get a sleeve or a half sleeve, you probably wouldn’t even notice it.

Talk to an artist though….that’s the best way to know for sure.

well i’ve talked to an artist but i have a problem not very fond on color tattoo so he said the only option i would have beside a color tattoo was a tribal 🙁

been looking for inspiration but its hard to find a design to cover it or to give an idea to the artist beside the tribal. i like poly/samoan tribals but he said wouldnt work.

i like the day of the dead girl tattoo but guess wouldnt work because the face iits so white

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You would definitely have to go dark, but I disagree that you’d have to go tribal.

Would you be willing to do a laser session or two to make it even easier to cover up, if it would result in a that much better tattoo?

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy
ArniVidar;82797 wrote:
You would definitely have to go dark, but I disagree that you’d have to go tribal.

Would you be willing to do a laser session or two to make it even easier to cover up, if it would result in a that much better tattoo?

its not a question of willing to do laser, its more a question of money…i can pay for a new tattoo right now, but not for a laser removal

ArniVidar
@arnividar

So which would you rather do.. get a sub-standard ink that you’ll never really like to cover a sub-standard ink that you never really liked for cheap, or spend a bit more money and get what you really DO like?

Perhaps Tim Pangburn will participate in this thread. He’s an awesome cover-up artist and perhaps he can give you some good advice.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
legendasboy;82801 wrote:
its not a question of willing to do laser, its more a question of money…i can pay for a new tattoo right now, but not for a laser removal

So then how would you cover up the crappy ass cover up? A long sleeve shirt? Start saving an d do it right. Maybe do a session or two with a laser then have it covered by a top notch cover up artist.

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy
ArniVidar;82804 wrote:
So which would you rather do.. get a sub-standard ink that you’ll never really like to cover a sub-standard ink that you never really liked for cheap, or spend a bit more money and get what you really DO like?

Perhaps Tim Pangburn will participate in this thread. He’s an awesome cover-up artist and perhaps he can give you some good advice.

thank you for your help. by the way i didnt said i dont like tribals but it will be my last option for sure. Just looking for options.

I Really love Kirituhi/ Maori style tribals but not sure if its possible to do one covering this one up.

The artist where im going:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqdOQ5Tm65Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pML_75-JR8A&playnext=1&list=PL788EAE06EC4EE84E

downriver
Participant
@downriver

A bonsai tree would look cool and could be as elaborate or simple as you want.

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy

well its Fixed 🙂

clay1680
@

Post a pic you junkie. We wanna see the cover-up

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy
clay1680;83157 wrote:
Post a pic you junkie. We wanna see the cover-up

sorry had to take the plastic shit of it, clean it, i’ve taken some but with the flash you see some glare and the color a bit dull, i’ll take more tomorrow.

DSC04337-1.jpg

DSC04329-1.jpg

DSC04336.jpg

DSC04331.jpg

DSC04334.jpg

DSC04333.jpg

DSC04332.jpg

very happy with it

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

Looks GREAT!!! Congratulations!:D

clay1680
@

nicely done you junk pile of rubbish, looks really well done and completely made that piece of dog shit of the old tattoo into something to be proud of. now only if you can kick your drug habit you smack head then you’re on the right path. remember a clear head is a clear soul. im sure no one wants to be around you when youre doped up probably nodding off on the couch with a needle sticking in your arm.

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy
clay1680;83171 wrote:
nicely done you junk pile of rubbish, looks really well done and completely made that piece of dog shit of the old tattoo into something to be proud of. now only if you can kick your drug habit you smack head then you’re on the right path. remember a clear head is a clear soul. im sure no one wants to be around you when youre doped up probably nodding off on the couch with a needle sticking in your arm.

you re funny but wrong guy, hate needles 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.