volkert13b
Participant
@volkert13b

has anyone ever used dr. numb before getting a tattoo. i am not interested in anyway of using it(i like the pain factor when getting a tattoo). but just curious if anyone has used it before, and what everyones take is on this numbing product

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
volkert13b;82591 wrote:
has anyone ever used dr. numb before getting a tattoo. i am not interested in anyway of using it(i like the pain factor when getting a tattoo). but just curious if anyone has used it before, and what everyones take is on this numbing product

If you like the pain then why ask?

Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

We use bactine during the process for numbing.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I am of the opinion that its shit!
This opinion is based on the fact that despite me pointing out to every person spamming it or selling it or mentioning it that I use emla and amatop regularly and I would be happy to test dr numb side by side with them I have yet to receive a reply let alone any samples.

volkert13b
Participant
@volkert13b
buttwheat;82613 wrote:
If you like the pain then why ask?

cause i am just wondering what everyone has to say about it….conversation starter?

djstylez
@

hopefully you read this post in time. Actually at this moment (March 9, 2011 @ 11:55 am) i will be doing a tattoo session with the client using the Dr. Numb cream.

check out my thread for more info. I probably won’t have the answer till later tonight…cause it’s a back piece and that will probably take a bit while to get done.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.