Daznicol
Participant
@daznicol

Hi there.
Thinking about getting my first tattoo. I am thinking of getting 2 stars on my chest to represent my two sisters who died in a car smash just before I was born. Also thinking of getting a phrase along the lines of “guiding me from the stars” or ” something like that next to the stars in Latin or Greek.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

My recommendation is to go with something a little more original than stars. Think on it a little harder; what represents your sisters to you? There are SO many ways to go with a memorial tattoo … you just need to really think, look at pictures until your eyes cross. But I see a million star tattoos out there, and 999,999 of them are bad.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

I agree. If you really want 2 simple stars thats ok. But you should know that tattoos can be very artistic, vibrant, colourful, detailed, etc. Almost as much as another art medium. If i was getting a memorial tattoo, i wouldnt settle for 2 simple stars, id want something that really stands out. Think just as much about how the tattoo will look as you did thinking about the meaning of it. Infact, think even more about what it will look like!

Daznicol
Participant
@daznicol

Cheers for the input. I was thinking about getting them coloured. I’d like something that did stand out and that but not sure what. So that’s why I am looking for some ideas.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

If you really wan’t the quote maybe take that and a few pictures of things you like about your sisters and if he’s competent he should have no troubles designing something nice for the area you choose.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

are you a guy or gurl?????????/

2 stars on your chest might look kinda feminine for a guy…………..just sayin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.