ygbb
Participant
@ygbb

I am writing a paper for college on discrimination against people with tattoos, particularly discrimination in the workplace. I would especially like to hear from tattoo artists and/or shop owners. I would like to hear your response to the following questions:

In your estimation, what percentage of people either refrain from getting a tattoo or move the location of the tat for employment related reasons?

Is this an issue you address when a customer is considering a tattoo?

As a tattoo professional, what percentage of people with tattoos would you estimate have either been fired or not gotten a job or promotion because of their tattoos?

Do you see the problem of tattoo discrimination becoming better or worse in the future?

Any personal stories would be greatly appreciated as well.

Please send an e-mail to ygbb1982@yahoo.com. If you don’t mind it being included in my paper, please include your name, the name and location of your shop, and how long you have been an artist or shop owner. Please include your shop’s telephone number as well (the phone number won’t be included in my paper – that is only in case I need more information).

I thank you all for your time and your help.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

How the bloody hell do you expect a tattoo professional to know how many of his or her customers have been fired or not gotten a job because of it, or know the reasons why they customers do or don’t get inked?

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

because of the sacred bonding ritual between tattooer and tattooee……………

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.