Jimmy_Tatts
Participant
@jimmy_tatts

I hang out (kinda work) at a tattoo shop here in South FL. I see all types of people getting tattooed all the time. But I cant stand certin “customers”.

There are the girls who act all goth or scene or alt or what ever you want to call it who say they love pain. One came into the shop the other day she was getting her first tattoo and she kept saying how much she loved pain. She was getting some generic tribal on her lower back. She said she drew it her self I dont know if she did or not. But anyway she didnt even get through the outline before she was tearing up and jumping ,holding her breath and asking for a break every five minutes. When she was finally done she got on the phone (I thin with her BF) to say that she got her “Inks” done yes her “Inks”. She told him how it didnt hurt at all and that she enjoyed it.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Watching tattoo shows, those people annoy me :D.

My favorites are the types with the “real deep” tattoos… You know, the severed goat head the represents the one time they got arrested for pot? Yeah…

I work retail though, those customers would be a breeze.

Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd

When I had my 3rd but biggest/most detailed tat on Monday I was in the chair for 3 1/2 hours and, at first it was fine and I was quite comfortable, but after an hour or two things got unbarley painful (my tattoo is on the inside of my bicep, so v sensitive area) and I did struggle alot.

Ive always dealt with pain okay, having had some major surgery as a youngster and have several facial piercings (septum was the worst) but I must admit, I was clinging to my boyfriends hand and my eyes did water!

I personally think, if your in pain and you make a massive fuss out of it, it psychologically makes you think its worse then it is.

The pain that I get from my new tat now and when I had it done, I did say I’d never get another tat….

Time will tell!

Jimmy_Tatts
Participant
@jimmy_tatts
Leah_BD;81529 wrote:
When I had my 3rd but biggest/most detailed tat on Monday I was in the chair for 3 1/2 hours and, at first it was fine and I was quite comfortable, but after an hour or two things got unbarley painful (my tattoo is on the inside of my bicep, so v sensitive area) and I did struggle alot.

Ive always dealt with pain okay, having had some major surgery as a youngster and have several facial piercings (septum was the worst) but I must admit, I was clinging to my boyfriends hand and my eyes did water!

I personally think, if your in pain and you make a massive fuss out of it, it psychologically makes you think its worse then it is.

The pain that I get from my new tat now and when I had it done, I did say I’d never get another tat….

Time will tell!

At least you didnt say how much you love pain right before.

Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd

Haha, I’d never say that.

Jimmy_Tatts
Participant
@jimmy_tatts
Leah_BD;81539 wrote:
Haha, I’d never say that.

You so did say that!ll Ha ha!

Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd
Jimmy_Tatts;81544 wrote:
You so did say that!ll Ha ha!

Noooo I never lol!

I loathe pain, I just can handle it lol

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I’m annoying but they still tattoo me

Jimmy_Tatts
Participant
@jimmy_tatts
buttwheat;81569 wrote:
I’m annoying but they still tattoo me

They dont like to. If an artist doesnt like doing what hes working on I would think it would be there best work.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Jimmy_Tatts;81575 wrote:
They dont like to. If an artist doesnt like doing what hes working on I would think it would be there best work.

They did ok check my album ๐Ÿ˜‰

Adler
Participant
@adler
buttwheat;81577 wrote:
They did ok check my album ๐Ÿ˜‰

But just think how much better your album would be if you WEREN’T annoying! ๐Ÿ˜€

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

In my opinion, It is always better not to say anything about how much pain you can take before hand. When you are under the needle, that’s when you can tell if you can stand it and for how long.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.