nicsic
@

In an age where the word TABU and TATTOOS have become a strive for the everyday Jane to start faking it has just become disgusting as model mosh (still wet behind the ears) disgracefully on the cover of the current issue #44 calling herself an artist when the only thing she does is show off her child like mosquito bites and ass. The only renditions of art she does are rip offs of striking a pose where she copies what a lot of other fetish, pinup and ALT models did before her as she often rambles on coining herself an original and the burlesque acts that many other greats before her did but BETTER right down to even coping a fire act her current boyfriend Nick 13 of Tiger Army that his ex girlfriend Masuimi Max performed a time when Mosh was just starting high school ! NOW she is on the cover of Tabu Tattoo Magazine (I will skip buying this month) with FAKE tattoos. She has stated in the past “I don’t want to get tattoos cause like I dunno if I’m ready to do that to my body yet”. WHAT an oxymoron, disappointed for putting a class act rip off with fake tattoo’s on the cover of a TATTOO magazine, go to a lickem and stickem on mag.> To Mosh better use the only talent you truly have while you still have it -a child’s body.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You joined here just to post the most pointless rant in the history of pointless rants?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

To be fair it raises an interesting point;

Is it ethical to have a model with fake tatts on a professional tattoo magazine?

My feelings as long as they are honest about it and state it is just painted on it is no big deal really although I would sort of question the whole point of including them.

Tattooing is about art yes but also the permanancy of the decision of how we chose to decorate our bodies.

That said though if her midget bites and skinny ass (no idea who she is btw) shifts more mags off the rack then the editors will likely put them in there.

Take care
Matthew

ArniVidar
@arnividar

She’s a nude (full nudity) fetish model. Petite girl that loves to be strange. But I’m amazed you could read through that drivel.. I simply couldn’t read it. My brain couldn’t split that load into intelligent sentences for some reason :S

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.