Huttney
Participant
@huttney

hey i go by the name hutton 🙂
im an amature tattooist and am training myself from books and videos 🙂
i am looking to get a tribal tattoo on my chest but have no idea what a ruff price for this would be
35590231.jpg

Huttney
Participant
@huttney

no one know?

Adler
Participant
@adler

I suggest you ask a PROFESSIONAL artist the same question.
Anyone starting a post by stating they’re an amateur tattooist learning from books and videos shouldn’t expect much assistance here. I hope you’re not actually tattooing other people. Get an apprenticeship like a PRO would or just do the tattoo yourself for free. Good luck.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom
Adler;81405 wrote:
Get an apprenticeship like a PRO would or just do the tattoo yourself for free. Good luck.

Don’t waste your time paying someone else to do it, what a rip off, do it yourself you have a picture there and I’m sure a video will help.

Huttney
Participant
@huttney

im sorry too tell you but your completely wrong.
im currently working out of books and videos and its going pretty well. so far i have only tattooed my dad and my brother and have done safely. i have had basic training, like holding the gun and how too set it up from my friend who owns his own tattoo shop and he`s a pretty good artist. but he has told me too go off and start practacing simple designs like traditional or tribal too get started and after ive done a few and started a portfolio so he can see my skill, he will then teach me how to do proper tattooing, like shading.
and the tattoo i want too know the price for is a tattoo i want but am not sure how much it will cost me.
35590231.jpg
so please just answere the question rarther than looking for faults in my introduction 😉
thanks very much

Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

Different shops in different locations will quote you opposite prices. If your friend is in a shop, I’m sure you will find the best deal from him…as far as books and videos, youtube and such wont teach squat, and most of the videos are for experianced artists who have proper training. If you want to tattoo, practice on pigs ears not people…and when you have done a hundred ears, do a hundred more. Good luck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.