m1n1mumma
Participant
@m1n1mumma

any ideas to cover up the name ive got under my tiger was think lotus flower or tribla but im not sure how covering up tats work so i dont no wot to look for? any ideas

lvus4ed
Participant
@lvus4ed

Hi, I had 3 chinese symbols on my inner forearm, I was young when I got it and also didn’t really know what it ment, anyway I covered it up with a geisha, you can see it in my alb, sorry I don’t have a before picture but I think it turned out well.

m1n1mumma
Participant
@m1n1mumma

thats nice i like that but im not sure wot colours can go over black

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

“Mark” in real big, block style letters.

timpangburn
Participant
@timpangburn

Don’t worry about what YOU think will cover it. Just make sure your artist has a solid portfolio, including before, during, and after shots of cover ups. If you can’t see the old tattoo, you’re good. A good tattooer will steer you in the right direction.

m1n1mumma
Participant
@m1n1mumma

thanks for the suggestion but i think ill skip on getting another blokes name on me lol thinking lotus flower

Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

Tims right, look at the artists portfolio.If a lotis is what you really want, he may suggest one with the fire coming out of the top, or a noce splash of colors in the backdroung to help assist in the coverup. Rmember that black in is the darkest color, so it is the hardest to disguise.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

how about a piece of chewed on gazille leg………..

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

maybe incorporate a b&g tiger’s forearm and paw.

m1n1mumma
Participant
@m1n1mumma

i wana cover up my exs name so i want somethin symboling im better witout him thats why i thought of a lotus flower to show strength

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

you need to talk to an artist………..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.