inkedredneck
Participant
@inkedredneck

so the shop that does my work is haveing an event and 1 thing there doin is the 20$ tat thing but they didnt say anything about restrictions, just wanderin in general what can i expect to b able 2 do as far as size,color,detail? just wana know so i can figure out what ima get

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

you are gonna get a 20 dollar tattoo……….

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You get what you pay for. 🙂

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

I know there’s a few shops who participate in Friday the 13th tattoos where, on Friday 13th (whenever it may be) they will do $13 tattoos. You pick one of 13 designs off the wall, then they tattoo it. I know they come in color but I’m not sure if they give any freedom with that.

inkedredneck
Participant
@inkedredneck

yea but i know some will let u bring youre own small design

Adler
Participant
@adler

Just be careful and don’t expect too much. And remember, a potential coverup will cost a lot more than $20.

inkedredneck
Participant
@inkedredneck

ha ha yea but i know the guys doin it and i know there work so im not real woried bout it, still not shure if ima do it though, depends if they’ll let me bring a design or if its pick 1 of the wall

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

I highly doubt they’d do a custom design for $20.

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

Don’t be a sucker . . .

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

I get what you’re saying. In Australia a shop in Melbourne did this to raise money for charity (sacred heart mission day). For $50 you could line up and pick from 50 heart designs. They’re good if you have alot of tattoos and want to add a little filler piece but I wouldn’t be getting it anywhere you could put something big.

LoverKevinn
Participant
@loverkevinn

its for sure off the wall dude, i did this at lefty’s tattoo in orange, ca and it was 20 bucks for a small design off the wall , and i got two nautical stars behind both ears , small little things that take like 15 20 mins to tatt

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.