FrizzyT
Participant
@frizzyt

Hello everyone my name is Wes I’m 19 years old and I want to get a portrait of downtown Columbus, OH then have it say ” Love for my City ” or ” Born and Raised ” or maybe like a angel looking down from heaven with her wings spread open and the wings would span over the top part of my chest with it sayin at the bottom of the portrait ” Look Over Me ” or ” Watch Over Me ” but idk thats just an idea .. .. What I need are some original refreshing minds to help me with suggestions so I can make it as original and beautiful as possible your help would be greatly appreciated..
Here is an example for u to get an idea of what I mean

http://tinypic.com/r/24lrng0/7

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

what is there so distinct about downtown columbus that will not look like any other cityscape ????

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Why that much love for a city?

FrizzyT
Participant
@frizzyt
reefdiver;80482 wrote:
what is there so distinct about downtown columbus that will not look like any other cityscape ????

Every downtown is different in some shape from or fashion .

FrizzyT
Participant
@frizzyt
buttwheat;80489 wrote:
Why that much love for a city?

I was Born and Raised here and I love were I’m from??? Please don’t post senseless questions please I’m just humbly looking for some suggestions .

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver
FrizzyT;80503 wrote:
I was Born and Raised here and I love were I’m from??? Please don’t post senseless questions please I’m just humbly looking for some suggestions .

uhmmmmmmmmm………so what is the feature of downtown that will be the focal point of the tattoo ?>???

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

columbus.jpeg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.