RanWal
Participant
@ranwal

Ladies and gents!! I finally have figured out what i am getting!

a cross similar to this one

– cross represents scottish heritage as well as my hard times as a child; Whilst also serving as a memento to my mom. She adores scotland.
celtic-cross-tattoos.jpg
Surrounded by hyacinth to represent my birth month and sign
Hyacinth-pink2.jpg

I need to beef it up a little. More manly! Also, does this particular style of cross have meaning?

Suggestions for more more detail?

I want to add something to represent my parents divorce

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver
RanWal;80200 wrote:
I want to add something to represent my parents divorce

now that is one i have never heard of before……….the options are endless………

RanWal
Participant
@ranwal
reefdiver;80206 wrote:
now that is one i have never heard of before……….the options are endless………

I was thinking of having the cross split into two sections at the bottom, and transform into weaving hyacinth. Not sure though

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I’m not sure how to tattoo a ruined childhood.

clay1680
@

the split at the bottom would be a good idea, i also was thinking of making the red thing in the middle a heart and that splitting apart.there arent to many options to represent a divorce but overall this will be a fine tattoo from the right artist.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I’m not much of a fan of tattooing pain and misery on me. My ink is supposed to bring me happiness. I spend my life trying to get away from past miseries 🙂
Just a curious question here: Why get something so negative?

Adler
Participant
@adler
ArniVidar;80283 wrote:
I’m not much of a fan of tattooing pain and misery on me. My ink is supposed to bring me happiness. I spend my life trying to get away from past miseries 🙂
Just a curious question here: Why get something so negative?

I agree. Unless of course the divorce was a positive thing?!

clay1680
@

maybe its n ot about the misery but just something very significant that happened in his life thats influenced his childhood and rest of his life. im not opposed to this idea at all because memorial tattoos for dead loved ones wont particularly make you happy but it happened and changed your life.

flyangler
Participant
@flyangler

I would get a unicorn taking a shit on a midget to symbolize your parents divorce. Or a gardenhose.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

What about a portrait of your dad banging the babysiter on one side of the cross and on the other a portrait of you mum holding his balls and all of his money?
For the pain you suffered as a child what about a dental brace and a portrait of a fake santa.
For Scotland you could ask for a portrait of golf ball.
I hope these ideas have helped.

Oops forgot the maning it up bit, maybe a big old pair of tits?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.