Ct23
Participant
@ct23

This will be my first tattoo and I’m looking for ideas on the placement. I want to get the lyrics “Leave no words unspoken and save regrets for the broken” from the band A Day to Remember.

Ct23
Participant
@ct23

“Leave no words unspoken and save regrets for the broken”

Adler
Participant
@adler

In my biased opinion the perfect place for those lyrics is on the band’s liner notes or on a piece of paper in your pocket, not tattooed on your body. If you insist on this wonderful (lame) idea then go ribs.

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

A much more awesome idea would be to create a work of art using images representing the lyrics. I could even see something pretty damn awesome coming together.

But the only place really big enough for that much script is a flat area like ribs or back.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I agree with Tajen, a well designed image symbolizes the song lyric would be much more creative and look a hell of a lot better than a long script.

Really think it through, this could turn into a really bad ass piece.

Zach

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

what they said

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Script is the new tribal

ArniVidar
@arnividar

How about Tribal Script? Would that be some sort of a temporal black-hole?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
ArniVidar;79280 wrote:
How about Tribal Script? Would that be some sort of a temporal black-hole?

I think you just mat have a new trend.

Despoina
Participant
@despoina

I took the piano score of the song that i wanted for my tattoo. So i have the lyrics on me but also the music.

I have it on my back, but for just lyrics i vote for ribs!

Adler
Participant
@adler
Despoina;79331 wrote:
I took the piano score of the song that i wanted for my tattoo. So i have the lyrics on me but also the music.

I have some actual song music notes incorporated into one of my tattoos, also, but no lyrics.

Despoina
Participant
@despoina

I don’t have the lyrics also, but i have the part of the song that the lyrics that i wanted are!

Sorry for my english 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.