alexa424
@

So I got this tattoo about a year ago.. It’s a pink & yellow swallow with the words “no lies, just love” underneath it. I knew I wanted to get a bird, and swallows apparently represent loyalty because they always return home to the same place year after year. So I kind of wanted that because I just went away to school and I’m living on my own and I don’t want to lose touch with everyone that I’ve left. The words are from my favorite song by Bright Eyes, and they are kind of the words I’ve been living by for a long time; I believe that the key to happiness is being completely honest and loving yourself for who you are.

But anyways, I’ve been wanting to add on to it and I have NO idea what would look good, because of the banner. I just feel like it’s boring now and I’m looking for ideas if anyone has any!

P1110427.jpg

P1110428.jpg

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Some abstract downward curving lines to indicate the wind as it flies downward, maybe a few flowers floating randomly.

Why change it though? It’s a solid pice. For my money, you ought to leave it be and move on to the next piece.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough
KnightHawk;78779 wrote:
Some abstract downward curving lines to indicate the wind as it flies downward, maybe a few flowers floating randomly.

Why change it though? It’s a solid pice. For my money, you ought to leave it be and move on to the next piece.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

I’d say move onto a new piece or maybe another bird facing the other direction or some traditional style tattoos……..

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

Third person with the same opinion! Come up with a new tattoo and add on to the collection.:p

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I also think it’s solid.. I feel if you added any more to it, it could look very crowded.. Just my opinion though, but I would definitely move on to the next one!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.