fatcat87
Participant
@fatcat87

I’ve been thinking about getting a tattoo for a while now and i want to get a tattoo that represents the way i live my life… there are 12 points to the scout law and any ideas about how to represent all twelve points. I thoughts about animals or symbols but idk. Maybe small scenes any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Trustworthy
Loyal
Helpful
Friendly
Courteous
Kind
Obedient
Cheerful
Thrifty
Brave
Clean
Reverent

I know its a lot but the idea struck me and i cant let it go

Thanks

Patrick

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

What about the scout logo?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Use the Fleur de Lis as a centerpiece and write the twelve words in a circle around it? That would match some of the scouting badges I have in a box somewhere.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

How about a sleeve with the 12 points as scout badges.

fatcat87
Participant
@fatcat87

Thanks for the ideas. I thought about Circling the eagle badge with the 12 points but what recently sparked my interested getting a tattoo was I’ve seen some awesome full sleeve collages where all the images and symbols represented something and I couldnt full slave that idea. Its going to take a really good idea to get it tattooed on me and im sure there are some great ideas out there that I couldnt even imagine I like the input thanks

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

If you want to get all twelve points then go for a bigger piece otherwise it’ll be too many things in one tattoo. Thighs, sleeves, chest, back……..

fatcat87
Participant
@fatcat87

your probably right TooMany… I dont necessarily want to get words tattooed on me i was really looking for ways to represent the 12 points. i doubt i could put it in one sleve/ half chest peice but ill continue to think about it just looking for some more ideas

thanks

Yellowbeard
Participant
@yellowbeard
Cornishtiger;78400 wrote:
What about the scout logo?

I like that idea. Every time you look at the logo you’ll be reminded of the twelve points. And it won’t seem too busy. Down the road, if it isn’t enough, you can certainly have it expanded to include any representation of the twelve points that you choose…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.