mchanow
Participant
@mchanow

I would like to get this tattoo on my shoulder. Does anyone know its origin? Also can anyone recommend a tattoo artist in Austin Texas. There are so many to choose from.:D

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Nope, but I can tell you stealing someone else’s tattoo whole cloth is a real dick move and shows you have no creativity, aesthetic tastes, or originality of your own.

It is a sweet piece on that guy though. Kudos to him.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

You want the tribal, spiritual work that Jondix and Thomas Hooper are really progressing. Don’t do the exact one as stated above but let a tattooer add their flavor to it. As these are real intricate tattoos the quality of the tattooer really really matters! There’s Elm Street Tattoo in Dallas with Olive Pecker but don’t know if he is really doing this kind of work. Thomas and Jondix travel often so maybe they’ll come through close to you??? Also i saw some work that Julio Avila (Milwaukee) did that was doing some of this work………. Maybe look for some conventions coming through Texas that may feature some of these tattooers and contact the tattooers as well???

bodyinktube
Participant
@bodyinktube

Wow, very cool tattoo! Looks like a polynesian design, possibly one of the islands.

James

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.