lolalola
Participant
@lolalola

Hi guys

I know you’re against getting advice on doing tattoos yourself on this forum but I’m really keen to talk to some young people who have done their own tattoos without proper training. It’s for an article for a girl’s teen mag in the UK, inspired by the BBC Revealed programme where I saw a bunch of teenage girls saying they tattooed themselves when they ‘were angry or frustrated.’ I didn’t think this was the healthiest attitude towards tattoos, especially in an environment where you don’t have a professional advising you as well as making sure everything is sterile.

So. I’m looking for people who know of or who are teen girls or early 20s who have ever home tattooed. Whether you’re pro or anti, it doesn’t matter. I know it sounds creepy that I’m asking for teen girls but it’s for a teen girl magazine so…I’d basically need to do an e-mail/phone interview and you’d need to send some photos of your tattoos.

Let me know if you’re interested via here or by e-mailing lbowman@panini.co.uk

Thanks!
Lisa

lolalola
Participant
@lolalola

p.s. the article will focus on highlighting the dangers of home tattooing as well as the danger of ending up with a really crap tattoo for all eternity…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.