southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

I am trying to get a basic idea for a tattoo that symbolizes my son, if that makes sense. I don’t want to do the footprint tat or the hand print tat cause I’ve seen 1 too many of those. I just need some unique ideas that I can take to my artist and let him create me a masterpiece!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Tell us a bit about your son?

My first thought was his favorite toy with his first word hidden in the tat somewhere.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Word to Gsounder’s idea.

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

Hm. Well he is 2 years old. He is absolutely the light of my life. He is really a character all his own cause he has such a unique personality. He is a sweet, fun little boy but he is extremely head strong & very stubborn. He is all boy, completely fearless.

I do like Gsouder’s idea, that is a unique idea. His first word was shoes, though. Lol

Not sure what else to say about him. If you need to know more just ask lol

taffupatree
Participant
@taffupatree

He have a fav toy or thing? Ive got two acorns for my boy….his fav thing when he was young,and the first tree he could id

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

No, that’s the thing is he exposed to such a wide variety of things that he doesn’t have a favorite. He doesn’t carry around just one toy everywhere.

He likes trains & cars. He likes animals too of all kinds.

We don’t watch a lot of TV, so he doesn’t have a favorite tv character.

I thought about maybe doing a cartoonish type train engine …

I was kind of digging this one, minus the “circus” of course & a few alterations to the overall look and flow of the picture lol But of course I would let my artist take the idea & make it into something special and unique.
train-engine.gif

This one was kind of neat too, just far more simple.
train2.gif

I like this one too, I think it is the angle that this one is at more than anything else, but this one is cute too
A_Toy_Train_Engine_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_091116-121419-311042.jpg

taffupatree
Participant
@taffupatree

I love the bottom one.is cute as.

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

I like the bottom one & the top ones the best because the bottom one looks like it would be a child’s toy.

I like the top one because it has lots of bold, clean lines and has a place where I would put his name (or initials) & his birthday.

See, if I did the bottom one I would have to do his name (or initials) across the top of it and his birthday across the bottom.

So, it’ll be a while before I get it done anyway cause I need to save up money to get it done lol 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.