LorennnR
Participant
@lorennnr

Hey all!

Im getting tattoo number two in a few days, a fairly big rib piece ive been designing for a while now! Nervous on the pain issue though, everyone talks up the pain of rib tattoos A LOT. What do you all think? Bearable?

ithompson
Participant
@ithompson

My first tattoo was on my rib cage mostly cause I knew it Wasatch the most painful so I wanted to get it out Of the way as soon as possible. The pain in it though is definitely bearable though, only time it got to me was when I was finishing shading at the end of a 3 hour sit. But I think that also had to do with me just being tired from working all day before the session.

Hope this is along the lines of what you were wanting to here ๐Ÿ˜€ its really not terrible and done right worth the pain you’ll feel anyways. Keep us posted

LorennnR
Participant
@lorennnr

Thank you. Its definitely re-assuring to have someone else’s prespective! Im trying to keep myself in a calm mindset about it, not get too psyched up so with a little luck that will help too! Thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

What are you getting?

LorennnR
Participant
@lorennnr

Basically, its a bird. But its not all cliche or anything! And underneath I’m getting the words “for the one who gave me life”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.