tatcanvas
Participant
@tatcanvas

hi everyone,

i’m new to the forum and was wanting to get some advice on my tattoo. i have recently started a tat on the left side of my body of a tiger, it is not finished, and in order to finish it i will have to get my whole nipple tattooed. pretty much i just want some advice from anyone out there who has had work like this done. i know its probably gonna hurt like f#ck 😀

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Does it have to cover the nipple? I’ve seen tats simply leave out the areolas, so that must mean that area does indeed hurt like a motherfuck.

tatcanvas
Participant
@tatcanvas

yea the tattoo has to cover the nipple its the tigers eye and half of it has already been done, and i have the out line around my nipple. i considered moving the tattoo around before i got it started but my artist and i decided it would look like shit with a dirty big nipple in the middle of the tat with an eye beside it, so i opted for the pain, would be great if i could get some tips on pain relief??? my artist has suggested Panadein forte and a sixer of beer which i’ll get into as he starts the tattoo.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Personally I wouldn’t trust any tattoois who suggested I’d get drunk on his chair 🙂

Good luck with it though… kudos for the courage!

Gonna show us some pix of the beast? (the dragon, not the nipple :D)

tatcanvas
Participant
@tatcanvas

i hear what your saying and would totally agree, but this dude is as genuine as they come. i trust him a great deal, he’s a real artist with his head screwed on, not just a bikie with a tattoo gun. He generally doesn’t condone drinking and is the first to turn you away if your off your head on anything, but he is sympathetic to my situation and is only trying to help, he has only recommended a few beers not getting drunk in any way and only having these beers whilst the work is being done so as to not thin my blood too much. thanks for your concern as i can see that if i was in your shoes i would think the same thing

alexenglish
Participant
@alexenglish

I have an entire chest piece from my collar bone to my diaphragm, the nipples don’t hurt as much as the sternum in my opinion. Try not to take breaks if you can, drink a can of red bull to keep your sugar level up and don’t forget to eat something before you go in. Good luck and post picts once it’s done!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.