MrSultan531
Participant
@mrsultan531

My friend has been talking about getting a tattoo, described what she was looking for it to represent, and a lotus fit what she wanted perfectly. The only thing is that we both sorta feel that its nice, but too boring and ordinary. I was like what else did you possibly want that could make it more interesting?

her other idea that she thinks she wants to keep separate from the lotus is a love/ family or just love one. With her lotus representing how she has become a better person, she also was toying around with the idea of a love removes the mask tattoo. A heart with the quote love removes that masks, and i have seen it with the two masks, and a flower or two. I suggested maybe have the lotus with the masks and heart, but she thinks she would want it separate. Another idea was having the Japanese crane wading through a lotus pond, but she didn’t want the crane, and she really doesn’t want a koi.

So is there anything that traditionally goes with a (she wants a red lotus) flower? The rest of the plant doesn’t make for a nice arrangement, and she shot down my crane idea.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.