Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I have read the thread with interest and ok the tattoo is not great. It could be a hell of a lot worse and bigger though.

That said it can be fixed in the sense it can be tidied up and made more presentable in terms of the skull shape and the teeth, and crutches. Better highlights and shading can be added.

The wobbles can be sorted out and the skull rounded up so more proportionate and smoother. This will mean making it bigger.

I can provide you with reputable artists who can do this or provide you with decent laser removal so that you can have a cover up done.

If you were to have a cover up I would recommend let it heal and a few hits with laser to lighten and then redo the piece or place another over it.

I have studied the creams and are a waste of time and money.

You need to let it fully heal and then make a decision to fix or cover up.

Have a think and PM me if you want the artists. (need your location and willing to travel etc).

Take care
Matthew

ihaveabadtattoo
Participant
@ihaveabadtattoo

thank you for the message above,i appricate the time you took to offer help- thanks muchly:)
but yes, it could be tidied up but its still not going to look like what it was supposed to in the first place.
i just want to cut it out of my skin-i dont see what else i can do. how am i supposed to afford laser removal?
i had to save up £45 to get the shitty tattoo done in the first place, im that skint..
i have depression – and not being able to wear short sleeve tops due to the peice of shit is not going to help my mental state, i already have issues with the way i look and this is the last thing i need.
i have it coverd up right now- i cant even look at it.

pberge
Participant
@pberge

I know it’s too late now, but I have to ask this question. Was there a stencil made, or was this piece sketched with a marker on your skin before the actual tattoo process started? If so, a lot of these issues could have been avoided by voicing your concern much earlier in the process. Even the simplest of tattoos should be drawn first. You shouldn’t let a needle touch your skin until after the design and placement are acceptable to you.

ihaveabadtattoo
Participant
@ihaveabadtattoo

yeah she had it on a peice of paper and transfered it to my skin, i said what changes i wanted to the stencil and showed her a photo she kept looking at while she was doing it’
but it looked sweet F A like the stencil once she had finished the tattoo anyway because she kept doing more and more and more to it.
like on the teeth- they looked decent, as on the stencil; 6 teeth but she went over them and made them into 3. i mean honestly, i couldnt have done anything more to avoid this situation.

oddnumber
Participant
@oddnumber

As has already been mentioned, it can be improved upon. Where in the North West are you? I use an artist in Chester that is fantastic – pretty sure she’d be able to do something with it.

dennisv
Participant
@dennisv

Wow. I’m sorry about your tattoo! 🙁

I’d suggest to find something to cover it up, talk to another artist you can fully trust and talk to him or her to talk about what you should do. Someone can figure it out, no problem! Don’t panic.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.