-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Hey guys, I’m gonna get a new tattoo this Sunday and I have to attend to a birthday party at the same night.
Would drinking after getting inked hurt much?

Thanks.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

I usually go out for a couple after getting a tat. Alcohol will thin your blood and your ink may leak a bit more than it would otherwise. Just remember to keep it clean and you shouldn’t have any problems. The biggest risk is that you may get sooooo shitfaced you fall down and mess up that fresh ink.

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Hahaha, that’s not a problem for me.
Yeah the leaking thingy may really suck, I hope it won’t cause too much damage to the inc!

Darn, might wanna skip the drinking I guess…

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

A fresh tat will ooze blood and plasma for a couple days, its normal and not at all a bad thing. I don’t think it will hurt the tat at all. My suggestion is go and have a few, get your drink on, but don’t get FUBAR.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

The main problem for me when I drink after I get a tat isn’t the oozing but the falling down/running into things/leaning on walls/annoying friends smacking it etc.

I agree, as long as you don’t get trashed you should be fine… maybe even better as sometimes the tat can be sore for a few days.

inkbyj
Participant
@inkbyj

Usually most problems with drinking after a tattoo have to do with falling down, being dirty, letting a bunch of other people drinking put their nasty paws all over that fresh wound. The actual drinking alcohol part wont do much unless you go on a serious rager.

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Heh, thanks a lot guys, I really hope so.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.