Skaterkid181992
Participant
@skaterkid181992

Okay. So i’m gonna be getting my first tattoo pretty soon and i know what i want it to be but i want a basic drawing of it first. Its going to be a full back tattoo, I want all my ribs, And spine tattooed on then about were the shoulder blades are, I want to have “Fallen” Angel wings rowing out and going down the sides of my back. If anyone can help by drawing it out and sending it to me it would be greatly appreciated. I have some pretty cool ideas but i cant draw and none of my friends can draw it. Please and Thank you. :p

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

I’m totally confused. You want the wings on your back or ribs? If they wrap onto your ribs you run the risk of it looking rubbish cos the majority of the piece will be on your back and you wont be able to see the bits on your ribs and thus look half/badly done.That’s probably why nobody’s coming up with a design you like.

Also if you’re after wings your spine won’t look right being covered in ink. Surely the majority of the design will be on the fleshy sides bits of your back and the back of your ribs.

Also, I’d maybe REALLY think about the whole wing thing. It’s very very common now and some might say a little ‘chavy’. It’s the type of tattoo you’ll probably regret in a couple of years. I used to want wings and oh my god am I glad I never did it.

Skaterkid181992
Participant
@skaterkid181992

I want the wings coming out of my shoulder blades and running down the outside edges of my back.

Ifs kinda a mixture of 2 tats i saw that looked really cool. Thats why im unable to find a picture of design already done.

I understand its a little overused nowa days but i have been trying to find a decnt drawing or picture of a tattoo like this for about 5 years now.

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

The best thing is to talk to your artist. They can trace your back and you can show them exactly what you want and where. It’s always hard to describe stuff online.

inkbyj
Participant
@inkbyj

sounds like your looking for some fairly large time consuming work. Have you found an artist yet? Have you been asking around and looking at portfolios?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.