jamesbaa
Participant
@jamesbaa

Hi, Can someone tell me what the name of this style of tattoo is? basically id like to try and find other tats similar to the one in the pic just for possible inspiration!

styleoftattoo.jpg

cheers

James

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

It’s hard to say. It’s not greatly visible on the pic. The figure nearest her wrist looks imp-like or like one of the goat dudes (like Mr Tumnus from the lion the witch and the wardrobe) so maybe some kinda black and grey fantasy work but like I say, it’s not a great pic of it so it’s hard to tell.

Navysooner
Participant
@navysooner

Grey scale

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

To combine the two posts above- Greyscale fantasy with possible religious undertones. Are you thinking of getting something like this?

Dice
Participant
@dice

That is called Anericana

Dice
Participant
@dice

I believe it is

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

It looks to me that it is grey scale portrait work that was done as a sleeve. If you check portrait work on Google you can see.
Good Luck.

jamesbaa
Participant
@jamesbaa
Gsouder;74214 wrote:
To combine the two posts above- Greyscale fantasy with possible religious undertones. Are you thinking of getting something like this?

To be tell the truth im not sure what tattoo i want, i know i want a piece of art as a half sleeve and absolutly love the style of tattoo pictured above! im just toying with idea’s of what to get! It will be a long time yet befor im ready to comite!

Thanks for the replys

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.