green_garfield
Participant
@green_garfield

I need help please on a tattoo idea, my wife has left me and I wanna get a tattoo to draw a line under this part of my life.
any ideas what I can get done? i was thinking of a gothic dark angel, but can’t find a good picture for reference. I’ve found out shes been liying to me about stuff as well so a symbol of betrayal would be quite fitting.

any help wil be great thanks

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

Just because you’re going through a dark time doesn’t mean your tattoo has to be dark. Instead of dwelling on the betrayal think of it as a new beginning or a fresh stat. Cherry blossoms-new beginnings, Koi fish-good luck etc.

If you’re dead set on dark, hannya masks are cool if she betrayed you. In traditional Thai theatre they are worn to represent the jealous female but have more recently been adopted by men.

Dice
Participant
@dice

yeah i agree with Morwin, get a Hannya mask, I’m getting one:)

green_garfield
Participant
@green_garfield

sounds good I like the cherry blossom idea. its small simple and personal

thanks

green_garfield
Participant
@green_garfield

sounds good I like the cherry blossom idea. its small simple and personal

thanks

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

That bitch is gone so no need to let her drive you down a dark path. I’d go with some kind of rebirth as in Phenix (sp?) or better yet just go get yourself a kickass tattoo that has no meaning and don’t give the slut any more thought.

J8192
Participant
@j8192

everyone has answered exactly what I wanted to say. Although your going through a dark and depressing time in your live, you could think of it as a blessing in disguise. What Morwin Nerdbane suggested about the cherry blossoms is a great idea. Try to find things that will uplift your spirits. I could also see you possibly incorporating the dark and new beginnings theme. If im making any sense lol

green_garfield
Participant
@green_garfield
J8192;74129 wrote:
everyone has answered exactly what I wanted to say. Although your going through a dark and depressing time in your live, you could think of it as a blessing in disguise. What Morwin Nerdbane suggested about the cherry blossoms is a great idea. Try to find things that will uplift your spirits. I could also see you possibly incorporating the dark and new beginnings theme. If im making any sense lol

Yeah I like the Cherry blossoms. because its a symbol rather than a direct reference to something.
I’ll try and think of something to incorporate with it to complete the tattoo. but maybe 3 simple cherry blossoms would be good (3 years of marriage)

thanks guys you’ve been most help full

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

You could also get a rad looking tree, something really gnarled and old. This would be a cool juxtaposition of the cherry blossoms which are kind of fresh and new feeling

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
green_garfield;74137 wrote:
Yeah I like the Cherry blossoms. because its a symbol rather than a direct reference to something.
I’ll try and think of something to incorporate with it to complete the tattoo. but maybe 3 simple cherry blossoms would be good (3 years of marriage)

thanks guys you’ve been most help full

You still don’t get it! Forget about the fuckin cherry blossoms. 3 flowers to represent 3 years, fuck that shit. (By the way I have underwear older than 3 years.) Cmon Sally, snap outta it and go get a kick ass tattoo that represents who you are and don’t get something to remind you of your failed marriage or your cheating ex.

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

Holy crap TOPDOG try contributing something of value.
Tattoos often represent major life moments good or bad. Leaving a partner is one such moment. I find tattoos are good for the healing process. If you don’t want ink for your ‘slut’ ex’s then don’t get them but don’t belittle other peoples choices to do so.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.