blackwillow
Participant
@blackwillow

A very close friend of mine just went to CA with her boyfriend of literally 2 weeks and got matching tattoos. She says it means something about Loving you forever, but from the little research I have done that doesn’t seem right. I’m worried about her and I joined specifically to ask this question. If no one knows a translation – maybe a website that I could upload the picture to and figure out what it means. I really appreciate it. If this is the wrong place to post this thread or if I’m doing something wrong I apologize.
]http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww153/s10xtremesr/?action=view&current=0831001624.jpg

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

Not the wrong place to post but the link won’t work for me.

I wouldn’t worry about your sister she won’t die from a incorrect tattoo. She is, however, a fool for a few reasons:
1) never EVER get matching tattoos with your fella, you may as well sign your relationship away the second you get it.
2)NEVER get a tat in a language you don’t understand on the word of a tattoo artist. Unless you know someone who speaks that language you should steer clear. Surely everyone remembers the Britney Spears Hebrew ink that she thought mean ‘unique’ but actually mean ‘strange’.
3)The Jewish faith forbids tattoos. Getting a tattoo in Hebrew is like a major fuck you to devout Jews and so may offend many.

blackwillow
Participant
@blackwillow

Thank you for your reply. I’m sorry the link didn’t work. I don’t know why – I’m not very good at that stuff.
She just doesn’t understand where I’m coming from or why it caused me concern. It’s right on her forearm too.
Oh well. Thanks again.

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

Lol neither am I.

Worst case scenario she can get it covered, there’s no harm in it and if it’s done well it wont cause extra scaring. Each to their own you know. If she’s happy with it being possibly incorrect at least it’s a funny story to tell the grand kids :p

Dice
Participant
@dice

if you have made a mistake , cover it 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.